DMCA Notice & Takedown Policy and Procedures
Last updated: April 13th, 2018
cFree ("us", "we", or "our") operates the http://cfree.tv website (the "Service").
Although our Company is based outside the United States and not governed by U.S. law, we respect the rights of copyright owners and thus have implemented certain policies in an effort to voluntarily comply with laws such as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA").
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Our Designated Copyright Agent (identified below) with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
- Description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service (preferably including specific url's associated with the material).
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
You may send your Notice of Claimed Infringement to email@example.com